Whether it’s in print or on the web – present your message to get results.
Creativity for the sake of creativity is art – not good marketing!
Here are 5 Tips that will help you to shape a better message:
- Be Valuable: When people stop to read your marketing message, the first thing that they want to know is “what’s in it for me?”… You need to lead with the benefit!
- Be Concise: Get to the point. We live in an over communicated world and people don’t want to waste time with a bunch of fluff.
- Be Relevant: You need to know your audience. What are their needs, wants & desires. Shape your message so they can relate.
- Be Bold: Try to present your message in a new and bold fashion that will captivate your audience. Just because you are in the “Industry” doesn’t mean that you have to be dull and boring using the same ol’ jargon.
- Be Different: Understand how your competition is positioning their company, products and services. Find the one thing (the main thing) that sets you apart from the pack and make that your focal point of your message.