Good daily habits for gaining new business keeps a Consulting Firm healthy, wealthy & wise.
Just a small daily time investment using Social Media will help keep your consulting firm full of new opportunities.
To keep your Consulting Firm alive and thriving, daily marketing activities are a must in this new digital age.
Your marketing program shouldn’t happen in spurts. I often get phone calls from consultants that want me to help them obtain new customers and fast! It’s not a good idea to wait for your opportunity pipeline to get sparse before you do something about it.
Branding, lead generation and client retention is a day-to-day process that should include both traditional and digital marketing strategies. Digital marketing will help you establish relationships, build trust, enhance credibility and expand your search relevance. By having a good strategy that ties traditional and digital marketing together, you will be able to maintain your new business efforts in good times and bad with out breaking the bank.
An ideal place to start is with a blog enabled website… Content is king when it comes to social marketing. Here is a simple daily process for your content marketing strategy;
- Stay Current: Spend a little time everyday reading on topics that would be of interest to your audience to give you some inspiration for current/future posts.
- Create Lot’s Of Drafts: Create “Drafts” in your blogging software program (i.e.; WordPress & Blogger) based on the information you have gathered during your reading. The more draft ideas the better.
- Shape Your Message: Be sure to shape your message so it adds value to your audience. Start your post with the “Benefits” that you want your reader to take away from your post. The balance of your post should justify the benefits.
- Fine Tune & Publish: Before publishing, review your post to clean up the grammar and spelling errors. Also be sure that your post properly and clearly conveys the message you want to share. Add a captivating title that is search relevant, tags and categories… now publish it
- Broadcast Your Posts: Now get your posts out to the world thought the various social media tools that are out there on the internet. Make sure that you have built up a following on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Pintrest just to name a few.
If you make this process part of your daily habits, you will be well on your way to building a solid searchable online presence that will help you establish yourself as an expert.