Do you blog for New Business or are you still making cold calls?
Stop hunting for new business the old fashioned way, become the bait to attract new business.
Here are 5 Reasons why Consultants Should Blog for New Business;
- Blogging will position you as an expert: Blogs are about sharing information and cultivating like-minded followers. To be an expert, you need to have an audience that you truly care about and can add value too. Consistently providing valuable insight to your audience will help position you as the “Go To Expert” for the industry.
- Blogging will help increase your SEO Search Presence: Be relentless in your postings and make sure your blog posts are written and titled to be “Search Relevant”. Understand what your audience is searching for and make sure you format your content so it will be picked up by the search engines.
- Blogging will help you to shape your message: Be Valuable – Be Relevant! The Battle Ground is in the Mind…. and you need to properly position your-self in the minds of your audience. Your blog will enable you to really think through key issues and benefits facing your industry, services and audience. You can shape your message and their perception of you and your company.
- Blogging will help build trust and credibility: People want to work with or buy from people they trust. Show them you care… provide content that educates your clients on the needs, desires and struggles they face on a day-to-day basis. Don’t always try and selling your consulting services in your blog posts… build trust first.
- Blogging will help increase New Business: You will expand your online reach and frequency at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing. You will become search relevant. You will be considered an expert. You will build credibility. You will do more business!
If you have any questions about how to set up your blog website to get New Business, drop me an email or consider getting a Professional Website Video Review that I offer for Consultants.